GLASfunds is a global alternative investment platform in Cleveland, Ohio offering streamlined and efficient access to institutional level private capital and hedge funds. Founded in 2008, GLASfunds has been a pioneer in offering alternative investment access to financial advisors and their high-net-worth clients. We aim to give advisors the tools, expertise, and support they need to deliver institutional private market portfolios with unrivaled client experience.
Bring key stories within the business to life by visualizing corporate Accounting metrics using business intelligence tools. Build and maintain dashboards and presentations for cross functional use catering to all levels of audience including executive teams. Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to ensure appropriate use of data. Work cross-functionally towards accurate data for decision making; facilitate data governance efforts. Facilitate and gather data analytics requirements from stakeholders and transform it into working solutions. Create processes to ensure the audience can fully utilize tools and reports available to them. Provide backup support in managing business intelligence reporting tools. Coordinates and oversees process improvement, controls for specialized software, automated and manual scripts, development of new tools to improve efficiency or solve complex problem and other functions enabling the department to meet objectives in an effective and efficient manner. Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations and communicates with other departments as necessary.
- Create Accounting ledger by inputting historical data in preparation for application migration
- Collating and cleaning data from various sources for use by other analysts and various projects.
- Formulating, suggesting, and managing data-driven projects which are geared at furthering the business’s interests.
- Focus on ways to streamline processes and develop automations for repetitive or complex tasks
- Developing QA processes to maintain the quality and integrity of data and accuracy of processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Science, Data Analytics, Accounting or similar
- Experience (2-3 years preferred) in data analytics and demonstrated aptitude with data visualization software.
- Experience (2-3 years preferred) in data modeling, data scrubbing, and data quality reviews.
- Experience (2-3 years preferred) working with Accounting corporate-wide data sets and critical business metrics.
- Experience in eliciting business requirements from stakeholders and translating into working technical solutions.
- Strong understanding of database creation, data modeling, visualization, and data storytelling.
- Strong working knowledge of business intelligence tools and data query tools.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A self-starter who is dedicated with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Must have a customer-focused mindset.
- Ability to write queries in SQL to extract meaningful information from complex data sets.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and/or PowerBI skills to build data models and perform ad-hoc data tasks.
- Ability to work with others and participate in a team environment.
- Ability to translate business needs into digestible information for end users
- Proficiency in Python, SQL, and Excel
- Accounting and/or Financial Services
– OR – An equivalent combination or relevant education and experience.
Benefits package for full-time employees include:
- Health, Dental insurance through Anthem
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Retirement options – 401k with company match
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus structure
- Lunch paid for each day
- Free on-site fitness facilities
- Free parking