GLASfunds is a global alternative investment platform in Cleveland, Ohio offering streamlined and efficient access to institutional level private capital and hedge funds. Founded in 2008, GLASfunds has been a pioneer in offering alternative investment access to financial advisors and their high-net-worth clients. We aim to give advisors the tools, expertise, and support they need to deliver institutional private market portfolios with an unrivaled client experience.
We are looking for a Senior Associate, Investor Relations to join our team in Cleveland, Ohio starting immediately. This position maintains the following responsibilities:
- Assist in managing client relationships with broader GLASfunds business development team.
- Communicate GLASfunds platform investment strategies to current and prospective clients, including strategies across both Hedge funds and private capital funds.
- Coordinate and participate in client calls with fund managers.
- Coordinate and attend current and prospective client meetings to be available for data requests and material dissemination
- Coordinate internal communication and business workflow as it impacts Investment Research, Accounting, Operations, and other departments
- 3-7 years of experience in a client facing role within Financial Advisory, Institutional Investing, Private Banking, or Management Consulting
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA, CFA, or CAIA preferred
- Understanding of Alternative Investments, Investment Management, and Financial Advice
- Ability to effectively communicate the merits of Alternative Investment, and the different investment strategies within
- Comfortable learning new software programs (Salesforce, Airtable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Benefits package for full-time employees include:
- Health, Dental insurance through Anthem
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Retirement options – 401k with company match
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus structure
- Lunch paid for each day
- Free on-site fitness facilities
- Free parking