GLASfunds is a global alternative investment platform in Cleveland, Ohio offering streamlined and efficient access to institutional level private capital and hedge funds. Founded in 2008, GLASfunds has been a pioneer in offering alternative investment access to financial advisors and their high-net-worth clients. We aim to give advisors the tools, expertise, and support they need to deliver institutional private market portfolios with an unrivaled client experience.
We are looking for a Senior Associate, Investor Relations to join our team in Cleveland, Ohio starting immediately. This position supports investor relations and business development processes to enhance investor’s experiences. This position will be responsible for onboarding and account management, focusing on our individual and institutional account types.
- Assist in managing client relationships with broader GLASfunds business development team.
- Communicate GLASfunds platform investment strategies to current and prospective clients, including strategies across both hedge funds and private capital funds.
- Coordinate and participate in client calls with fund managers.
- Coordinate and attend current and prospective client meetings to be available for data requests and material dissemination.
- Coordinate internal communication and business workflow as it impacts Investment Research, Accounting, Operations, and other departments.
- Work with external vendors such as third-party administrators and technology consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years of working with data
- 3-7 years of experience in a client facing role within Financial Advisory, Institutional Investing, Private or Retail Banking, Management Consulting, or Custodial Services
- Comfortable learning new software programs (Salesforce, Airtable, Dropbox, custom applications, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically, Excel)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with multiple open tasks at a given time
Benefits package for full-time employees include:
- Health, Dental insurance through Anthem
- Flexible work schedule
- Retirement options – 401k with company match
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus structure
- Lunch paid for each day
- Free on-site fitness facilities
- Free parking